News & Updates
May 19, 2022 - CAVPA News
Get involved in CAVPA
We are looking for volunteers that are interested in joining the following new committees:
The Membership Committee will be responsible for
• Development of membership growth strategies.
• Recruitment of new member companies.
• Review and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors for membership rates and payment schedules.
• Ensure renewals are sent in a timely manner prior to the Associations year-end of October 31st.
• Follow up with non-renewed members no later than January 1st each year.
The Membership Committee shall meet at least three (3) times a year. Additional ad-hoc meetings will be scheduled as required.
Public Relations Committee
The Public Relations Committee will be responsible for
• Assist in the development of the project plan.
• Assist the PR Firm in the consumer (event planners) awareness campaign.
• Assist the PR Firm in the government lobbying efforts.
• Promote awareness of the overall campaign to members.
• Other initiatives as they are developed.
The Public Relations Committee shall meet at least quarterly (4) four times a year. Additional ad-hoc meetings will be schedules as required.
If you are interested in participating on either committee listed above, please email our Executive Director, Sherry Denesha @ firstname.lastname@example.org